Friday, February 1, 2008

The Last Day In Sight



Tomorrow is my last day at Inha University English Camp.

Today, we had our final day for the Monday, Wednesday, Friday classes, tomorrow, we will have the final day for our Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday classes. Today, we had our group performance project, graduation, and awards. It was a fun day and I think everything ended on a good note. The kids in my class wore traditional Korean outfits for the play; I thought they were so cool.


I am really excited about going to Thailand and seeing Robin. I am looking forward to being warm and eating some different food. I’ve been researching things that I may want to do there and having my freedom back is sounding really good.

The camp and Korea have been wonderful, educational, and interesting. I have met some really great people and have done a lot of fun things. I have learned more about others, and myself, and for that I am always grateful. Travel always puts so much in a whole new perspective, or at least a clearer one.

It’s still not over yet though. I’ve got some fun-filled days left here in Korea and I intend to make full use of them. There’s more that I want to do than I will have time for so, I guess I’ll just have to come back some time.

1 comment:

DCE said...

Congrats El, job well done!!

So Robin is going to meet you in BKK? Ha, you are missing him aren't you.

So, in public; when do I get my grandkid? He, he, he.. times a wasting.

Keep me informed regarding the new phase of your studies when you go back to the US.

Oh yeah (superbowl); The Pats are going down, Go Giants! HAte to say that when it's been the Niners for so log, maybe next year..

Love You,
Dad